Data Management In-charge
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing, operating & maintaining the company’s sales and inventory program / software.
- Responsible for management of company’s data entry and processing, relating to sales and inventory.
- Supervises the daily activities of data entry operators who input sales and inventory records, lists or other data points into electronic format.
- Responsible for directing and allocating work to sales and inventory encoders, as well as monitoring and evaluating their work by checking to ensure the accuracy of the data that has been inputted.
- Resolves discrepancies in information and obtaining further information for incomplete documents.
- Contributes to the development of processes and procedures.
- Responsible for creating data back-ups as part of a contingency plan.
- Responsible for providing data on forecast, requirement and stock status to management for the monthly ordering of goods.
- Proven experience as data manager
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- BSc/BA in computer science or relevant field
Email us your resume!