Inventory Control/Audit In-charge
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains accurate inventory records of company’s goods at all stock locations.
- Monitors and ensures accuracy of all inventory transactions and maintains records of all stockroom locations.
- Monitors & audits physical inventories of company’s goods at all stock locations
- Monitors all cycle count programs and ensures consistency and accuracy in same and identifies all operational problems in inventory.
- Monitors all inventory control processes and documents.
- Maintains records of all variances according to established procedures and ensures accuracy of all product transfers from one facility to other.
- Manages all inventory transactions and provides required feedback & data to team as needed.
- Investigates, audits, resolves and restores all stock discrepancies at company’s principal warehouses and at retail stores under concession / consignment, etc.
- Plans & schedules monthly/periodic actual/physical inventory taking and audit at retail stores. Directly coordinates with staff, coordinators, BAs, etc. to assign physical inventory taking at retail locations under concession / consignment.
- Trains employees and staff in all inventory control processes.
- Responsible for conceptualizing/customizing, designing, preparing & maintaining all forms relating to sales & inventory.
- Any other duties & responsibilities that may be assigned by management from time to time.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.)
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- Basic math skills a must
- Good organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Must have attention to detail
Email us your resume!